Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear

Old 02-20-12, 02:26 PM  
SuzieC

Bra recommendations

Can some recommend a decent bra for a D-cup person who wants to dance along with Tracy Anderson?
I keep buying bras and can't find anything suitable. I'm seriously thinking about making myself a very tight chainmaille bra (kidding... I can make chainmaille, but I won't attempt a bra. )
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-12, 04:18 PM  
ldy_solana

http://www.movingcomfort.com/ has been the best for me so far as a runner (DD here). Amazon has a selection that are cheaper then the website, but the website as more options for colors. Also if you have a running shop nearby, see if they carry them. My running store sells them and even can special order my size, plus the store's discounts applies so I could at times pay the same as Amazon's rates without the shipping. They are on the pricey side, but have been well worth the cost.

ETA:Click on the sale section of the website, sometimes you can get great deals on clearance and sale items too.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-12, 03:02 PM  
SuzieC

Thanks for this! I was dissapointed when I saw they don't ship to Canada, but then I decided to check Amazon and they had the style in the size I needed, and I was able to order from them.
thanks again!
Old 02-22-12, 03:13 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
Can some recommend a decent bra for a D-cup person who wants to dance along with Tracy Anderson?
I keep buying bras and can't find anything suitable. I'm seriously thinking about making myself a very tight chainmaille bra (kidding... I can make chainmaille, but I won't attempt a bra. )

I love the Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer, I'm DD and it's been my best bra for support...they're pricey, but worth it.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-12, 09:00 PM  
SuzieC

Hiya!
Just a quick note to say that I received my Moving Comfort Maia bra and did Tracy Anderson cardio tonight. I am so happy with this bra! Thank you so much for the recommendation. It was worth every penny!
The sizing on the site is quite accurate (they describe how to determine your sizing in detail). Very happy!
Old 04-03-12, 08:41 PM  
Lula

Hi,

I realize I'm writing a bit late but I've had my best luck bras really cheap and brand new on Ebay. There are tonnes of UK sellers that ship to North America, and I've always been happy with them. I've been lucky to get new Shock Absorber bras (levels 3 & 4) in the $15 - $20 range, including shipping. Great quality, and super affordable. You do need to know your size in advance. Make sure you go for the Ebay "New with Tags" option.

HTH!
Old 04-04-12, 09:56 AM  
suegy3

Enell bras are the bomb! I'm an I cup and I wouldn't attempt to workout without wearing it. I wear a regular bra with it too because it's easier to fasten it up.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 08:10 PM  
funathome

Thumbs up Dito!

...on the Enell Bras! The best!! Those "girls" won't go ANYWHERE!!
Not too "cute" on the eye, but by far the best. I have used Enell for 5+ years, prior I used and wasted much $$$$$ trying to find one. FWIW ~ order ONE size up from what you need. Enell hooks in the front and has one row of hooks. not like a bra that has say, 3 different rows of hooks to try for different tighter or looser fits.
Also, if you wash in machine, then air dry one Enell will last you at least a couple of years. Well worth the $$ spent.
Amy

"Why is it that alcohol can kill Brain Cells and NOT Fat Cells?!
funathome is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bra, bras, sports bra