Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-16-11, 10:33 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Another great free site for paper workouts is www.myomytv.com. Marianne, the woman on the website, chimes in here at vf occasionally.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 12:59 AM  
Country Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
Hi CC,

It's great seeing you post here at VF.

Don't forget about Youtube. There are some great kettlebell workouts on Youtube.

Also, I just downloaded Josh Hillis' 21 day kettlebell workout for $9.00 and some change. I've gotten so much great "free" information from him in the past so I thought I would buy this e-book. It actually looks really good. He has a beginner's, intermediate, and advanced version for each day. It is meant to be done for 21 consecutive days. If you miss a day, you go back to day one.

http://21daykettlebell.com/
Thanks Debbie! Things have been crazy here as we've been getting settled and trying to establish a new sense of normalcy. But one thing I've tried to keep a priority is keeping up with my workouts.... I think it helps keep me a bit more sane!

Thanks for the link to Josh's download. I actually have a couple of his free downloads that I completely forgot about. This new program sounds interesting so I'll check it out.

ETA: Can you tell me a bit more about the 21 Day KB Challenge? Is each day a different workout? Is it all swings or are there other exercises incorporated into the workouts?
Old 07-18-11, 01:00 AM  
Country Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl View Post
i think lauren shows one bell options? i can't remember 100%.... i know at least on some of the exercises she uses one while mark and the gal use 2...
Thanks for the info!
Old 07-18-11, 01:03 AM  
Country Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Another great free site for paper workouts is www.myomytv.com. Marianne, the woman on the website, chimes in here at vf occasionally.
Yep, I've used some of Marianne's great bodyweight workouts but never any of her kb workouts. It seems most of her more recent KB workouts use 2 bells but maybe if I look through some of her older workouts I'll find some that only use 1 bell.
Old 07-18-11, 09:29 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Girl View Post
Yep, I've used some of Marianne's great bodyweight workouts but never any of her kb workouts. It seems most of her more recent KB workouts use 2 bells but maybe if I look through some of her older workouts I'll find some that only use 1 bell.
She definitely has stuff in there with only one bell, and I think you could probably pretty easily modify to one bell for some of her moves. Maybe? I think I remember looking at some and thinking that.

ETA: I think we were on a checkin together sometime last year where maybe we were both doing some of Marianne's workouts, right? I forgot about that until just now! Last summer is a big blur for me since my mom was dying. Sorry for forgetting!!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 07:22 PM  
Country Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
She definitely has stuff in there with only one bell, and I think you could probably pretty easily modify to one bell for some of her moves. Maybe? I think I remember looking at some and thinking that.

ETA: I think we were on a checkin together sometime last year where maybe we were both doing some of Marianne's workouts, right? I forgot about that until just now! Last summer is a big blur for me since my mom was dying. Sorry for forgetting!!
Yep, we were on the bodyweight check-in together. No need to apologize for forgetting.... you definitely have more important things in life than remembering that!

Take Care!

Tags
downloadable workouts, downloads, kettlebell, kettlebell workouts