Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-16, 03:42 PM  
kariev34

Any prenatal yoga recs? I'm currently 33 weeks and looking for one that is more then just deep breathing. Like a prenatal vinyasa?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-16, 12:15 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

For prenatal vinyasa yoga, I did the Jennifer Wolfe one almost to the bitter end, and also did We Heart Yoga Prenatal Flow with Jessica James (the 60-minute routine is tough stuff even for the non-pregnant!) In my third trimester, I especially enjoyed Jane Austin's DVD -- she is a very popular prenatal yoga teacher in San Francisco and her routine really hits the spot
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-16, 05:05 AM  
bubbles76

Lora, Rainbeau is hard! Don't let that sweet voice or short time frame fool you lol! Definitely start with the more beginner stuff and work your way up. Cross training is good, but find something that has is easy to modify. When I started over, I believe I used the Total Yogas (all but Fire, that can be pretty tough on the wrists), Yoga Zones, and Rodney Yees. Longer workouts so that I can feel cross trained, but not so hard that I feel defeated. It took me awhile to build up to Rainbeau.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-16, 07:46 AM  
Rhonda

I did Rainbeau's Sweat workout and I used to think it was so hard but I got through it and liked it. OK I am not as deep in the chair pose as she is but I do what I can.

I want to find her Pure Power tape. I have the tranquility one but hear that is more on the floor stuff which is good. Will have to do it also.

Enjoying my yoga adventure. I am doing 30-40 minute practices. I was trying to do 45 minute ones but my body just doesn't want to get out of bed so the shorter workouts are doing me well.

I wish Rainbeau would have done more DVDs.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yoga, yoga benefits, yoga downloads, yoga results, yoga rotation