Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-10-16, 11:55 PM  
angie_nrs

What a neat post! I just love those days when everything you touch turns to gold....it helps to balance out those days when everything you touch turns to poo. But it sounds like it's more than that. It sounds like you have touched the fringe of heaven. So happy for you! If you can't appreciate the great days (when nothing really happens) then really....what's the point? My hubby keeps me grounded by saying....hey hun, relax.....it's all small s**t. And you know what? It really is. When you count your blessings instead of stressing over life's little problems it is empowering. I think that the more people are grateful for what they have, the less they need to be truly happy....and THAT is a gift.

You should subscribe to this thread so that when you need a lift you can find it and read about the wonderful day you had. Sometimes just reminding yourself of those good days are enough to get you back on track to experience them again.
Old 03-12-16, 12:50 AM  
TinierTina

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
What a neat post! ... My hubby keeps me grounded by saying....hey hun, relax.....it's all small s**t. And you know what? It really is. When you count your blessings instead of stressing over life's little problems it is empowering. I think that the more people are grateful for what they have, the less they need to be truly happy....and THAT is a gift.

You should subscribe to this thread so that when you need a lift you can find it and read about the wonderful day you had. Sometimes just reminding yourself of those good days are enough to get you back on track to experience them again.
As I sit here sleepless, I do think back on what conclusions I came to yesterday, while the latest bout of being subjected to others' YOLOs and bucket lists and desires, hopes and dreams ... and even this election year and the arguments and politicking ...

Yeah, I'm talking about people voting (as in where do they get off voting like that!?) I'm talking about others who can go about pursuing many things I can't ...

But that still leaves things I can pursue ... and so I started getting my emojis together ready on Facebook for things I want and to affix to posts... even as they are not reaching that exceeds my grasp by much ...

Okay: so a measure of gratitude ...

I will subscribe here to this thread ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!

Tags
gratitude, happiness