Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-11, 08:46 AM  
mmis29

More Turbo Fire Coming!

I haven't seen a thread about the upcoming TFs yet....did I miss it?

Chalene posted a couple times on her fb page about filming new TFs! She may have posted more but she posts constantly so I may have missed it if she did. Did anyone catch any details/info about what it is she's filming?

With Chalene being as all over the web as she is, I would think she would post *some* information about what she is filiming but I haven't found a thing!
mmis29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 08:51 AM  
Diana3271

If anyone has any new info, please let us know! I am getting ready to start my 4th (I think) TF rotation. I could use some new TF!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 08:56 AM  
goldillocks

Yay, I cannot get enough of Turbo Fire dvds
goldillocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 09:04 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I am friends with her makeup artist, Tiffany, on facebook and Tiffany posted a small infomercial clip of what I believe are the new workouts and pics of the production. I just checked the TurboFire fb page and couldn't find anything!! Grr! I want more Turbo Fires! I am hoping for ALL CARDIO workouts with no extra stuff!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 09:04 AM  
TinaT

When I watch the clips of TF I get very intimidated. Anyone out there do TF without the impact? It seems like there's alot.

TIA ~
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 09:15 AM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
If anyone has any new info, please let us know! I am getting ready to start my 4th (I think) TF rotation. I could use some new TF!
Diana: how have your results been? Are you subbing in your own strength work or just TF
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 09:15 AM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
When I watch the clips of TF I get very intimidated. Anyone out there do TF without the impact? It seems like there's alot.

TIA ~
I don't follow Chalene, I follow her modifier. It's still a great workout even without the impact.
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 09:17 AM  
mmis29

I couldn't agree more Denise all cardio, leave the strength workouts to strength programs. I wasn't a fan of the band workouts in TF. I wonder why they are so hush hush on this, especially where Chalene is always such an open book.

Tina - there is a low impact modifier in every TF workout. I've never done it low impact myself though so I don't know how challenging the workout is without the impact. You could always use weighted gloves if you went low impact to boost the challenge factor!
mmis29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 09:55 AM  
Conni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I am friends with her makeup artist, Tiffany, on facebook and Tiffany posted a small infomercial clip of what I believe are the new workouts and pics of the production. I just checked the TurboFire fb page and couldn't find anything!! Grr! I want more Turbo Fires! I am hoping for ALL CARDIO workouts with no extra stuff!
Denise,

Could you share the clip or is that private? I am not trying to intrude on anyone's FB posts, but I would love to see this!
Old 08-29-11, 09:57 AM  
fit1

YES! I absolutely love Turbo Fire!
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chalene, chalene johnson, turbo fire, turbofire