bee
VF Supporter

That's awesome, Carrie -- congrats!!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 10:01 AM  
AKatF

Quote:
Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
No, if you ordered Continuity through TA's website (or phone), you CAN switch the body type. You just can't start up with the second set without having purchased the first set through them. They want to be sure you are following the set in order. I guess if someone doesn't order through them, they have no way to know you aren't just trying to skip around??
Jeez. That is a pain. If you did the first set of continuity as Hip and then wanted to switch to omni you would have to go back and do omni continuity set 1--- so you are repeating all the ab and arm sequences over.... I guess better make the right choice!

TBM & TA
AKatF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 10:07 AM  
Bunny

I'm currently enrolled in Omni continuity. If I don't want to officially switch, will they allow you to just purchase a Hip continuity set?
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 10:12 AM  
AKatF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
I'm currently enrolled in Omni continuity. If I don't want to officially switch, will they allow you to just purchase a Hip continuity set?
I would assume so- but you would have to start over with set 1 of Hip continuity.

TBM & TA
Old 10-17-11, 10:24 AM  
AKatF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
I would assume so- but you would have to start over with set 1 of Hip continuity.

TBM & TA
Old 10-17-11, 10:42 AM  
carres1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKatF View Post
Jeez. That is a pain. If you did the first set of continuity as Hip and then wanted to switch to omni you would have to go back and do omni continuity set 1--- so you are repeating all the ab and arm sequences over.... I guess better make the right choice!
No; you can actually call the 1-800 number and change centrics. I believe you would start where you left off (at least that is how Tracy explained it during her chat on Facebook).

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 11:17 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
No; you can actually call the 1-800 number and change centrics. I believe you would start where you left off (at least that is how Tracy explained it during her chat on Facebook).

Carrie
If you change centrics, you start over at day 1. (I'm speaking of continuity). I ordered the first abcentric continuity. Didn't enjoy it and wanted to sell it. Ended up trading for Omni continuity. Much happier. Now I want to get the 2nd set of Omni Continuity and they refuse to sell it to me because I bought Ab Continuity, not Omni. So I either buy Omni Continuity again - starting at day 91, so I can continue on, or stop doing TA. They refuse to sell me Omni Continuity 2.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 06:58 PM  
Becky

So I called TA customer service today and explained that I ordered Meta off QVC and wanted to continue with Continuity disc 2. Well the lady was very nice but she said that since I ordered from QVC, they have no record of me in their database, and that if I wanted to order Continuity separately I would have to call QVC. I asked her "Does QVC sell Continuity?" And she said, "I don't know."

And of course, QVC does not sell Continuity (other than the first disc that only comes when you order the whole set).

So, dang it, I broke down and ordered Continuity 90 days, just so I can get disc 2 before it interrupts my rotation.

It's frustrating that I had to purchase disc 1 again but I guess it may make a good trade.

Wow, I just realized I must be addicted to this program.

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 07:10 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
So, dang it, I broke down and ordered Continuity 90 days, just so I can get disc 2 before it interrupts my rotation.

It's frustrating that I had to purchase disc 1 again but I guess it may make a good trade.
I've seen the continuity disks sell on ebay - you may be able to recoup most or all of your duplicate expense.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 07:48 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
If you change centrics, you start over at day 1. (I'm speaking of continuity). I ordered the first abcentric continuity. Didn't enjoy it and wanted to sell it. Ended up trading for Omni continuity. Much happier. Now I want to get the 2nd set of Omni Continuity and they refuse to sell it to me because I bought Ab Continuity, not Omni. So I either buy Omni Continuity again - starting at day 91, so I can continue on, or stop doing TA. They refuse to sell me Omni Continuity 2.
That's really bad business, Sue! I'm sorry you are in that predicament. Maybe they will wise up?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ta continuity