Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-16-16, 09:56 AM  
lovinglove

TA Streaming 2 weeks free

I just got an email from Health.com after finishing the 30 day core challenge (at least I signed up 30 days ago ), saying that you get a free 2-week access to her streaming site :-)

"You've finished the 30-Day Core Challenge, and you're feeling fit and looking fabulous—but that doesn't mean you can slack off now. You need to continue working out every day to maintain your amazing results! Work out with me at my studio—no matter where you live—with my real-time streaming videos. Starting today, you get 2 weeks for free! Just enter the code HEALTH at checkout. But don't delay—this code will expire on 5/30/2016. Go to tracyanderson.com/health to sign up today!"
lovinglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 10:41 AM  
Salamander

Wow, that's quite an offer!
Salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 08:58 PM  
pcramer

I signed up this morning, did my first ever TA streaming beginner workout

She is also offering a "2 weeks free code" when you purchase her new DVD "TAVA" , so you could get another 2 weeks, 1 month total, for the price of her DVD which I think was around $20.00

Her new DVD is only at Target right now.
Old 05-17-16, 03:28 PM  
JulieIL

Thank you for sharing this!

Thank you so much for posting this! I am honestly shaking I am so excited. Life has thrown me in the shredder lately, & this is just what I need to get my workouts back......

Julie
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-16, 04:03 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Thank you for posting
Old 05-17-16, 05:55 PM  
BUTTERCUP78

is this an exclusive two weeks without having to enter credit card info? thanks
BUTTERCUP78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-16, 10:50 AM  
desie

Well, it didn't stall this morning. Maybe the problem is fixed. I tried starting the beginners workout and then pausing it for 15 minutes and then continuing, and it ran with no problems. Then I immediately tried the hour long workout without any pause, and it ran with no problems.

If you do the workouts, you might like to get a thin fleece blanket to lay on top of your padded mat. (I use 3 yoga mats stacked and folded in half for cushioning.) The slippery fleece REALLY makes a difference for swiveling on your knee.

Also, at one point, she uses a sliding towel on the floor under her forearms, but it's only needed for about 8 reps each side.

The moves are pretty fun and creative. I did them with only 1/2 lb. ankle weights, so I wasn't dying at any time. I went up to 3 lbs. just for the end section where she is wearing 2 pairs of ankle weights.

I liked it enough to do it again in a couple days.
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-16, 11:01 AM  
desertMermaid

Thanks tried this today. I did the master class May 18th. I have to say I didn't really care for it as much as I thought I would. I'm defiantly going to try the others though and it's free

Is this the full library that you'd get if you paid? It seems kind of skimpy.

By the way the link the first one is:

https://tracyanderson.com/video/archives/page/6/

I'm trying that one tomorrow.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-16, 02:59 PM  
desertMermaid

So do the master classes get removed after 1 week? Is that true of the paid subscription service? Or just the trial? There just doesn't seem to be very many videos and only having a week to do the master class seems strange. So far i've done 4 videos. I've done 2 cardios and 2 master classes. One was a beginner master class but it was still a good challenge. I quite enjoy bouncing around for 30-40 minutes not sure i could call it dancing though.

I'm very happy to be able to try this for 2 weeks but there is no way I'd pay the price TA is asking.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote