Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Getting Started with Videos
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-02, 08:35 AM  
netmom

Question Rebounder tape suggetions needed

I want to get a rebounder video to use with my mini trampoline. What is a good beginner tape? I don't like too many long combo's or "take it from the top" routines. Thanks!

Louise
netmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-02, 09:47 AM  
Barb L
VF Supporter

I've been trying out all my hi/lo floor tapes on the rebounder. (I don't like hi/lo, so I don't own very many.) So far, I've enjoyed Gay Gasper's 2K01 (first part) and Christi Taylor Still Jumpin. I just adapt the movements to the rebounder dimensions.

I also dug out FIRM Total Aerobic Mix. I gave up on this because it's too high impact. But with the rebounder, I can do all the aerobics parts on the soft surface. If you have any FIRM cardio tapes, you might try them out with your rebounder.

This morning, I just popped in a CD that features every disco hit from the 70s, and danced away. If you've got dance music you like, just go for it! Do whatever moves you remember from hi/lo--jogging, kicks, jacks, scissors (I can do those on the rebounder but not on the floor!), ponies, etc.

I also own the Jerry James Rebound Challenge, which I enjoy, and have ordered a tape called Plyorobics Challenge (designed for the floor, but adaptable). For some reason, most of the existing rebounder tapes don't sound like that much fun to me.

Obviously, what I like most about the rebounder is its versatility.