Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-16, 06:34 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
It's not relaxation music. It is what I imagine the music like in a bar at 3 am when people are slow dancing before passing out. Slow music with singing. Not bad.
Haha! You imagine This is the funniest thing I've heard today.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-16, 07:29 PM  
Irisg1

I still have a couple more days left on my free trial, and noticed today, that the issue I am experiencing seems to only happen on the Sh'Bam work-outs. All the Body Combats I've done streamed fine, and so have the Body Pump. I agree though, there is not enough content available. I may try it again sometime down the road, but for now, I'll stick to the streaming services I already subscribe to, with no streaming issues.
Old 03-15-16, 10:10 AM  
Chomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
LOL.
Is rage-cancelling the streaming version of a Joni-O?
LOL I think it's the equivalent of whatever doing a Joni O plus tossing it in the trash are. Does that have a name? It needs a name. I know a few of our members have reported doing that over the years.

To Irisg, my husband was doing either a Body Combat or a RPM when he had his problem, and I am pretty sure the original poster of this thread had streaming problems with Body Combats one day, if you look back through the thread.
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 05:52 PM  
Lisa C
VF Supporter

Having high speed internet is not enough if you are playing the workouts over wireless with any type of device. You also need to make sure you have a decent wireless router. I haven't had any streaming issues. I do have to wait for the video to start playing before I hook my phone up to the TV however. I don't know why.

I joined LM OnDemand for a second time last week and I it just like I did the first time I joined. There are a few longer classes now and a little bit more variety. I can't get too upset that the songs are covers. The music is still way beyond what you can get on other workouts.

I won't stay subscribed forever, but it is great to join for a month or two every once in a while since they have such nice variety of workouts. I'm using CXWorx, Body Pump, RPM, Combat, BodyBalance, and a little bit of Sh'Bam.
Old 03-31-16, 05:02 PM  
JENILU

With y'all talking about the few options, is it possibly like going to real classes..how they keep to the same format, or close to it for a few months before going to a new one. Do you think they change out after a few months, or possibly even add some at about that rate? My fiancee is actually interested in me trying this later on when our gym membership runs out. I joined for the classes, but the teachers are either always sick, or offering classes at a time when I can't go- and my caveat was that they would have bodyflow AND combat. They did have bodyflow and I was promised they would have combat soon, but i have just a few months left in my membership and still no combat. Its not a highly expensive membership, just the closest I could get to live yoga around here so we bit. About all they offer now, which is really popular is Pump (which I love but can't do), RPM, and Grit, with a few flow classes thrown in that i usually can't make it to.

I hope the streaming issues get better. I have never done anything like this and this is probably the first thing that has had me curious, other than POSSIBLY, Suzanne Bowen. But by summer, I may be launching into that world

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
les mills on demand