Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-19-12, 05:11 PM  
isebelleg44

DeltaFit Phase 3

Is anyone still doing these workouts? I have never done the phase 3 workouts and was curious about them. Also how was the ultimate body weight workout? Thanks!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-12, 06:32 PM  
Darisa

I started Phase 3 yesterday. It's the same concept as the other phases, kinda of sorta. Yesterday's workout was 3 move combo and we did 3 moves, 30 seconds each, 15 sec rest between each move and then resting for 1 minute after. 10 cycles. the 3 moves where for the same body part, ie legs, core etc.

I lost 13 lbs on the first 2 phases and I'm hoping to lose 7 more on this phase. I don't do his cardio workouts except the kellebell cardio so I can't comment on those.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-12, 06:33 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Good job Darisa!
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-12, 06:37 PM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darisa View Post
I started Phase 3 yesterday. It's the same concept as the other phases, kinda of sorta. Yesterday's workout was 3 move combo and we did 3 moves, 30 seconds each, 15 sec rest between each move and then resting for 1 minute after. 10 cycles. the 3 moves where for the same body part, ie legs, core etc.

I lost 13 lbs on the first 2 phases and I'm hoping to lose 7 more on this phase. I don't do his cardio workouts except the kellebell cardio so I can't comment on those.
That's fantastic!

Besides not doing the cardio workouts, did you follow the rotation?

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-12, 07:16 PM  
Darisa

Thank you both!

I did (do) the 3 main workouts of each phase weekly for 4 weeks. I do 30 min cardios the other days. I used to do Pump or equivalent 3 times a week plus 20 min of cardio before, and 3 days of 45-60 minutes of pure cardio before starting Deltafit. So I'm def. doing less than before.

Last edited by Darisa; 11-19-12 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-19-12, 08:29 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Congratulations Darisa!
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-12, 10:52 AM  
Darisa

Thanks! Are you still doing the workouts along with your runs? I'm gonna add more cardio to this phase since the Season of Gain is upon us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Congratulations Darisa!
Old 11-20-12, 01:44 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darisa View Post

Wow, I would love your results Congrats!

I'm on Phase III now and for all those people who were complaining about the rests being too long in Phase I, c'mon and join me

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-12, 01:58 PM  
Ann1964

wow now I want to do these more often. I do like them. Congratulations on your weight loss.
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-12, 10:48 AM  
cecififi

My DH and I are doing this together. We are both on week 2 of phase 1. I like the rest periods and relish them because I tend to do these workouts as add on's. He is very funny. I didn't realize this instructor was the same guy who did the youtube video "**** women say to personal trainers" . I can't wait to move to the next phase but I saw results around my tummy really quick. I am really liking this set. You get a lot of bang for your buck here.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, delta fit, deltafit speedshred