Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-20-07, 10:36 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

NEW Cardio Coach, CHOOSE LIVING, is now up for sale!!!

www.cardiocoach.com

It's in the shopping section. You can hear a clip and it sounds GREAT! (as usual) The workout itself is 1 hour 12 minutes, not including Coach notes and other bonus tracks. Wow!! Should be a calorie burner!!!!

There are "5" challenges. It looks like it's a mix of all the other volumes, redone for this new Choose Living workout.

Happy shopping!!

Denise
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 10:40 AM  
berry99

I downloaded mine this morning. I am glad it's long, but I hope that I can make it through it.

Karin
berry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 11:13 AM  
ivorygorgon

Challenge 1 is a doozie!

10 level 3 high intensity intervals with 30 second rests. The intervals alternate between level 3 hills and level 3 sprints! And this only the first interval! Yikes.

Oh, and Coach Sean mentions an "unreleased volume 7." Whoooohoooo!
ivorygorgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 01:27 PM  
ooty

http://www.cardiocoach.com/miva/merc...tore_Code=CCPS
Old 01-20-07, 03:33 PM  
Bebop

ooty - is this just an MP3 download?

Are they going to release it in a DVD?

I just may have to breakdown and by an MP3 player or one of those other devises.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 03:58 PM  
Sharonm
VF Supporter

I just finished downloading mine. I listened to the first song and intro to the first challenge. It sounds wonderful. The first challenge song is new, hadn't heard that on any of my other vols. unless it's from Candace's vol. 6.
Bebop, unless I'm mistaken, you can download it as is, store it into a folder on your computer and burn it onto a CD. I did mine like that too in case I need the CD backup. I guess it's legal to do it that way. I put it on my Ipod from Itunes but it's stored into my documents too.

ACE Group Fitness Instructor
Fit 4 Life
Sharonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 04:04 PM  
Bebop

Sharon - how do you do that? I assume if you paid for it you can download it to anything you want?

I am so low tech but hubby could probably figure it out.

I probably should just get the MP3 player or Ipod or whatever. The thing that is stopping me is that I'd only use it for cardio coach. Ofcourse, then I'd be able to download other workouts too.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 04:31 PM  
ooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebop
ooty - is this just an MP3 download?

Are they going to release it in a DVD?

I just may have to breakdown and by an MP3 player or one of those other devises.
Bebop.. no, only mp3 download. I mentioned it in the other thread a while back.
You can burn it yourself or buy it and send me a link TODAY .. I will do it.
I am sure Karal will do it too, just may be a bit much for them at this hectic time. Sorry, I meant to PM you and got caught up with 'life'.

Bebop: Working out with mp3 player is so much better. You should just get a nano. I will try to get Debbie's thread for you.

You download it to your computer and then burn it on to a CD.
Bebop: I use my nano only for Cardiocoach and well.. other exercise programs
Old 01-20-07, 04:33 PM  
ooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharonm
I just finished downloading mine. I listened to the first song and intro to the first challenge. It sounds wonderful. The first challenge song is new, hadn't heard that on any of my other vols. unless it's from Candace's vol. 6.
Bebop, unless I'm mistaken, you can download it as is, store it into a folder on your computer and burn it onto a CD. I did mine like that too in case I need the CD backup. I guess it's legal to do it that way. I put it on my Ipod from Itunes but it's stored into my documents too.
Sharon.. Nope..it is actually part of yet to be released V7. Oh, I just now realized that you proably don't have Candace's V6.. you shd get it.. it is good.
Old 01-20-07, 04:52 PM  
ooty

Here you go Bebop

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...t=cardio+coach