Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-13, 02:16 PM  
adrien_73

Tell me about your Bellicon!

I have a Jumpsport 370. I can't stand the mat! I feel like I have no room on it!!! I want a Bellicon, and plan to get the BIGGEST one! (Don't ask me where I'll store that sucker. I'll figure that out later...)

I thought I should get the Ultra bungees so it will be firmer and I can bounce faster. The CS person I emailed suggested extra strong, and said the Ultra would be too jarring. (I used an UR for years, so I am used to that!) I still think I should get the Ultras...
(ETA: I weigh 125#)

I plan to use DVDs and health bounce freestyle. I do use the UR workouts which are a bit faster paced than some.

So... tell me about your Bellicon. What do you love? What would you change if you could do it all over?
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-13, 02:32 PM  
rosepetals

Smile

I have the 44inch one. I wouldn't mind a larger one, but at the time I ordered they didn't have any.

I wouldn't change a thing about it. It is a joy to jump on.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-13, 02:37 PM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

I have a Bellicon, but don't remember what strength the bungees are... I know I did go up one from what it suggested for my weight, and I love the bounce.

It's softer than my UR by a long shot, but I did like the UR (not the noise, though.)

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-13, 02:51 PM  
adrien_73

WHat color are the clips on your Bellicon? I can tell which resistance they are by the color. :-)

Oh, my tax return can't come soon enough!
Old 03-05-13, 02:53 PM  
adrien_73

OH! ANother question...

Did yours ship from Germany? I see on Facebook that there is a location in Chicago, so I was wondering if there is a way to order with domestic shipping charges. It must be crazy-expensive to ship from Germany!!!
Old 03-05-13, 03:29 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

I am 99.9% sure that mine shipped from Chicago. I received it in two days .

I have the 49" and I am very happy that I got the larger mat. I am 5'9", so I felt I really needed the extra room.

I do love mine, but I am regretting to getting the strongest bungees. I got the next to the strongest. FWIW I weigh 125-128, as well. I would rather the bounce not be that soft because it is really hard to keep up. On a lot of workouts that is good because I am actually getting a much more intense workout on the rebounder than the floor...... But on some DVDs it is just frustrating to be so ar behind. I do think I will order the Ultra bungees and see if that helps.

Linda
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-13, 03:29 PM  
starbelly

I have one with the red clips (extra strong?-- not the strongest). I love it. I have the medium sized one which is bigger than a standard spring rebounder. I also have a Needak and a Cellerciser-- the Bellicon is so much better that there isn't even a contest.

I found that the regular UR videos were too slow on my spring rebounder, but the Bellicon kicked them up a notch. I couldn't keep up for the first couple of weeks, but after that I adjusted and could do them normal speed with weights. You can always start out with the free Bellicon videos on youtube until you get up to speed on the slower bounce. If you already have a Jumpsport, I doubt that you will have a problem.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-13, 03:37 PM  
adrien_73

Thank you all! I am going to order the biggest one with the ultra bungees! I just need the $$ to do so! ;-)
Old 03-05-13, 03:56 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I realize you made up your mind but i just wanted to wave and say enjoy and I love everything about my Bellicon. i have an all black one. Love Love. Nice. the smaller size because it just works it is packed like a mule when it comes. Great product. You can feel the quality in the legs and the mat and the bungee and hey... it's the Rolls Royce of rebounders in my book.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-13, 04:09 PM  
adrien_73

Thanks tytbody! Always glad to hear more positive reviews to make sure I don't change my mind before I have the $$$!