Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-03, 12:07 PM  
la mancha

Question regarding Cathe short step.

I have the step/bench produced by the Step. It has two risers per side that are each about 4 inches high. the Step fits on top of it. I bought it at Walmart.Cathe uses it in Power Hour.
Does anyone know if the topper will fit the risers? I have the rubbermaid stool and use that for my Firm work, and my big step when the top of the fanny lifter is required.
But, on Calorie Killer and others the bottom section only is required and my Rubbermaid step is too tall and my step is too low(Sounds like the three bears story, I am looking for something just right.) I thought one of my risers with a topper would be good.
Does anyone know what the dimensions on the risers are now?

Sorry for rambling.
la mancha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-03, 01:00 PM  
AngiTN

Are the risers on the bench you have rectangular or square? One of the steps you can get from WalMart is smaller and has more retangular risers. If you have this one, I don't believe the topper Cathe is promoting will fit. The one shown on her site is going to fit the risers that go with the full sized step, which has more square shapped risers.

Oh, both steps and risers are the same height, it's the length that varies.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-18-03, 01:10 PM  
la mancha

My risers are square, they have a round knob on both sides that allow the step to fit securely on it when making it into a bench.
It is the black and gray one at Walmart. The risers are higher than traditional step risers.
My risers also have a square risen are on top that looks like it would fit something.
la mancha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-03, 03:20 PM  
getnfit@39

According to a reply by SNM the risers that will fit the "topper" are the risers that fit the "original step."

What you have with the risers that have the knobs is the "Super step/bench" and the risers are different.

Donna
Old 06-18-03, 03:31 PM  
*pet*art*girl*
VF Supporter

Nope

Somebody asked that over at Cathe's forum and the answer is, unfortunately, no. Sorry.

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must first set yourself on fire.”
- Reggie Leach

“A big shot is a little shot that kept shooting” - Unknown
"I caught myself cheating! Shame on me!" - Cathe
*pet*art*girl* is offline   Reply With Quote