Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-04-14, 08:48 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I prefer the Double Trouble premix over the original mix. Double is doing everything once and then repeating it again with slightly less rest btwn segments. It seems to go by much faster and much less dread factor for me!
Me too! I just tried this premix the other day and loved it!! Even when I want a 30-ish minute workout, I'll choose this premix and stop half way. Love it since it has less downtime.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-14, 09:22 AM  
isebelleg44

I have never done the Double Trouble premix. Glad to hear it is a good one, as I tend not to do premixes. Next time I do Afterburn, I will try that premix. Thanks!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-14, 09:43 AM  
workoutjunkie

I got this for Christmas and still haven't done it. You guys are making me anxious to try it, just not sure I'm up to it yet. Just getting back into working out after about a month off. I got winded just doing Trisets Lower Body yesterday!

I'd love another KPC type workout. Loved that format. Great combos, not a ton of jumping jacks, fun music. I also wouldn't mind if it was like Rapid Fire 4 with a kickboxing mix and a boxing mix.
workoutjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-14, 11:53 AM  
Conni

I also think her next series should be another low impact one. I really love this series and revisit a lot of the workouts.

Cathe????
Old 02-04-14, 12:11 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I think a low impact series with better tunes and to include a total body workout with heavy weights and/or a lower body workout and heavy upper body workout circuit maybe with low impact cardio between upper body sets would be great. I'd LOVE After Burn 2. Again, give me some rockin' tunes though.
I loved everything about the Low Impact series -- except the tunes! I would definitely buy another LI 2 series though!!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-14, 04:22 PM  
isebelleg44

Thank you so much for suggesting the Double Trouble premix! I did it today and had a blast! It made the workout seem fresh and it flew by! Cathe, please make a follow up with better tunes.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Old 02-06-14, 08:27 AM  
AnMrsDe

Glad you liked it....and it does seem like it just flys by!

And I'm totally in for Cathe making an Afterburn 2 and another LI series with BETTER music!! This is definitely one of Cathe's better series, IMO, although some of the moves aren't so "joint friendly"!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-14, 08:38 AM  
isebelleg44

[QUOTE=AnMrsDe;2358171]Glad you liked it....and it does seem like it just flys by! QUOTE]

Yes it did fly by and it was a little more challenging than the original. It is about 3 minutes shorter too! I would consider this workout, one of Cathe's masterpieces, if it had better music! This is a workout that has grown on me in the last couple of years.