Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-24, 06:36 PM  
wendug

Happy Friday!

buffmama- Congrats on finishing the NML Metcon challenge! Yay!

Yesterday I walked a client's dogs and had a weird thing happen. The bigger dog was so excited to go on his walk that he pulled my arm and my hand slammed into an interior doorknob. It hurt, and it felt like I jammed my middle finger, but I went on my way with the dogs. I slept horribly last night as my hand and finger were throbbing. When I got up my hand is slightly swollen and my finger hurts. I think I just jammed it badly as it has gotten better as the day has progressed. But, I can't really grip dumbbells with that hand. I did shovel today (2 rounds of heavy wet snow) and my grip was fine with the shovel, but I don't want to grip dumbbells until my hand and finger are better. So today's workout was GymRa- 30 Min. Butt Workout with Cardio Kickboxing. It was just okay. I wanted to give it a try because it uses a band around your ankles while doing punches. Honestly, I didn't feel my glutes much more than if I didn't have the band on. There were also some lower body moves sprinkled throughout, but the workout was fairly easy.

I hope the winter storm isn't too bad for everyone. I'm dreading the arctic air we're supposed to get in a couple days. Below zero wind chills- no thank you!