Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-02-21, 07:57 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

On the Week 3 check-in page, she has this comment: (if you have questions about the platform, tech issues, or anything else that you might need more specific help with, please contact our digital team directly at support@platformpurple.com so that they can help you right away).

That implies to me digital, not DVD.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 08:13 AM  
bubbles76

Firmdancer, I saw that too. It could also mean she is releasing both digital and dvd, and she is telling her digital folks what to do if there is a problem.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 08:31 AM  
s2546

I wish she would just tell us. All we want to do is buy her product

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 12:33 PM  
SFR
VF Supporter

I wonder if I need to buy that little step topper or if I can use my full size step. It's not enough to buy a system I won't use. I need to buy equipment for it too.
SFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 02:57 PM  
s2546

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFR View Post
I wonder if I need to buy that little step topper or if I can use my full size step. It's not enough to buy a system I won't use. I need to buy equipment for it too.
+1. Lol!

sue
Old 03-02-21, 03:19 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
I wish she would just tell us. All we want to do is buy her product

sue
Ditto. Why is she being so mysterious? Just spill the beans!
Old 03-02-21, 04:39 PM  
Kizzy

Jessica's email

I replied to Jessica's last email thanking her for keeping us updated and chatted about how much I enjoyed her outdoor workouts through the winter. I asked if the new program was going to be put out on DVD's.
She responded to everything but that question.
I thought that was odd. Made me feel like something's up. Why not just say yes or no? Maybe she hasn't made that decision yet.
I'm going to feel sad if they don't come out in DVD's because like some of you....download's do not interest me. I have almost all of her workouts so I have plenty to use... but who doesn't like to add to their collection??
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 04:42 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
I replied to Jessica's last email thanking her for keeping us updated and chatted about how much I enjoyed her outdoor workouts through the winter. I asked if the new program was going to be put out on DVD's.
I thought that was odd. Made me feel like something's up. Why not just say yes or no? Maybe she hasn't made that decision yet.
I'm going to feel sad if they don't come out in DVD's because like some of you....download's do not interest me. I have almost all of her workouts so I have plenty to use... but who doesn't like to add to their collection??
I’m guessing there are no DVDs by this.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 04:53 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I was hoping to be able to purchase DVDs, as well! I just like having the physical stuff, but DVDs seem to be a thing of the past (which I suppose I'm stuck in.)

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 05:11 PM  
s2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post

Lol. Maybe just say that she isn't sure ,doesn't know ,maybe will after it is released to stream- just anything

sue

Tags
jessica smith, lift and shift