Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-06-20, 04:48 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks Kristie! It's an additional $9.95 for shipping. Ouch. Still thinking on it. I had bought the first one about a week ago and wish I would have waited. If I thought I could sell it I would pounce on the set. Or if I could sell some stuff on Roost
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-20, 09:34 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Anybody wants to share a program? I'll take the downloads, and you can have the DVDs. Or vice versa. I'm flexible.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-20, 10:09 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Anybody wants to share a program? I'll take the downloads, and you can have the DVDs. Or vice versa. I'm flexible.
I ended up buying the original Yoga Burn (new) on Ebay for $19 shipped. I won't get it until later this week.

If you don't get a taker and not in a rush (assuming I like the OYB), I would do this with you. What program are you interested in?

She had the TBC on sale the other day for $25 or 2 for $40 for one shipping charge of $9.99.

I will keep looking for sales.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-20, 01:14 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I'm looking at TBC or the core one. I'd like to get it on sale bc I'm cheap lol.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-20, 08:31 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Trim Core Challenge is on sale now for $25 or 2 sets for $40. Shipping at $9.99 looks to be the same whether one set or two. I'm not sure if there is tax or not. I'm also not sure if there is 2 sets of digital access for the X2 sets but asked on the Yoga Burn Tribe.

What I learned is the content of the Final Four DVD is not included with digital unless you pay more for it.

The selling agent looks to be a nightmare so I've bought the two Yoga Burn programs I have new from eBay which I find ironic.
Old 09-29-20, 12:47 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiep View Post
I also have all the Yoga Burn systems and love them, too!

TBC is a great place to start, but I do recommend waiting for a sale to save some $. Those usually occur around holidays. I’m thinking July 4 could be her next sale, and they usually run one day only.

Join the Yoga Burn tribe on FB and you’ll get notices about the sales.
Hi Kristie - which FB group should i join/follow in order to find out about the specials?

if they also offer 2 sets on a special, can you get 2 sets of DVDs?

i am interested in TBC. i see the DVD set on ebay w/o the band. i have some fabric "booty bands" that i bought from Amazon, and wondering if those would work in case i just get the DVD.

Quote:
Programs and acronyms/nicknames (from Facebook groups):
Yoga Burn – peach (aka Yoga Burn Fitness System for Women, Original Yoga Burn or OYB)
Yoga Burn Booty Challenge – purple (aka YBB, YBBC, Booty)
Yoga Burn Total Body Challenge – navy blue (aka Total Body, TBC)
Yoga Burn Trim Core Challenge – yellow (aka TCC, Trim Core)
Yoga Burn Monthly – light blue (aka Yoga Burn Monthly Ultimate Package, YBM)
Yoga Burn Kickstart – light blue (aka Kick Start Kit, KS – this is the same as YBM1 Restorative)
Yoga Burn Meditation Solution – download only (also available on YBM1 Restorative)
i recently acquired YBB and have done 2 of the workouts - Week 5 and 6. the setting for these 2 are an "all white" background and kind of hard on the eyes. i still like the workouts, though. could you (or anyone who has these sets) write a brief note on the setting of the other sets?

edited to add - same question for the bonuses - could someone briefly list the settings?:
Quote:
Here are the bonus workouts and the programs with which they are included (see my earlier post for the acronyms):

Tranquility Flow - OYB
Beginner Flow (40-45 min)– OYB, YBM1 (Restorative) and KS
Cut The Fat, Keep The Curves HIIT- YBB
YB Nutrition Bundle - YBB
The Sexy Flexy Stretching Series - YBB Final 4
Meditation Solution “Mind, “Body” & “Spirit” - YBM1 (Restorative) and KS
Total Body Band Burnout HIIT - TBC
Discover the Chakras - YBM3 (Kundalini)
Yoga Burn Booty - YBM3 (Kundalini)
Yoga Burn Stretch & Chill - YBM4 (Ashtanga)
Yoga Burn Total Core - YBM5 (Iyengar)
Awareness Meditation - YBM6 (Vinyasa)
Bendy Band Flexibility Training - TBC Final 4

Hope I got them all!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-20, 07:03 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Hi Jeannie,

Not Kristie, but the FB group is called YogaBurn Tribe.

Also, YogaBurn came out with a real AP this weekend and has a free 7 day trial. Apparently it has some nice features by keeping track of your workouts, etc. After the 7 day trial, it is $150 per year. So far, no monthly rate.

So many of the YogaBurn Tribe members complained horribly because it wasn't free and they already bought the programs. YB worked with Google and Apple on building the ap and they take a huge % of the fees (probably why no monthly)

I have all the programs except only 2 monthlies but never looked at the Booty that you spoke of.

For the YogaBurn for women, (OYB-Original YB), the first 2 phases are filmed outdoor. Phase 3 is in a GYM and Final 4 looks to be in a GYM as well. I did my workout of Final 4 last night. OYB is all Voice Over and not mirror cued. I followed the program as designed (3 iterations of the 15 minute workout) but only did the Phase 1 for 1 week vs 4 weeks. Phase 2,3, and Final 4 are very different than each other.

I will check on the background of TCC and Total Body. I've done the band workout from TB and the first 4 segments from TCC but don't remember the background either way. They were not Voice Over.

Except for TCC, I bought the rest new from Ebay for approx $25 shipped / no tax. Because shipping is so expensive now, I think TBC is sold on Ebay without the band so Media Mail can be utilized. That was fine for me, b/c from what I read on YB Tribe, the band breaks by the 5-7th week. She uses the same band for legs as arms.

I bought an extra TBC set for my daughter but she isn't interested.
Old 09-29-20, 11:40 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Barb - thanks for the info about the settings and the band for TBC.

i have a Victorem set of bands (set came with 3 bands in different diameters) and it looks like the one in some of the photos i've seen:
https://www.amazon.com/Victorem-Resi...1396974&sr=8-5

the diameter in inches of the Victorem bands (unstretched) are:
12.4"
14.5"
17"

band width for all = 3.2".

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 09-29-20, 11:45 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:

3) What years were the sets released? it seems that on VF, the oldest thread that discusses this series was from 2016.
I cannot recall. My husband got me OYB, and that was probably around 2016. I think it was YBB in 2017, TBC in 2018, and TCC in 2019. I always waited for a sale so it was many months after an initial release before I purchased a new set.
Thanks for these dates. the TBC does not have the year on the label or the discs. i might also watch the credits (if it's in the video) to see if they mention it. it's really strange that there's no year!!!!

i want to add my review to the VF reviews and the year is a required field.

Old 09-29-20, 12:56 PM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

I think the monthlies and Original Yoga Burn were released first. Both are voice over. Zoe looked much more than 4 years younger then.

Tags
booty bands, yoga burn, zoe bray cotton