Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-20-20, 06:28 PM  
Scorpio6

Zuzka

Can anyone provide me information about Zuzka Light, if you have done her workouts, did you get results and if so what, etc. Thanks in advance.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 05:36 AM  
amoodygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio6 View Post
Can anyone provide me information about Zuzka Light, if you have done her workouts, did you get results and if so what, etc. Thanks in advance.
I do Zuzka's workouts a couple of times a week as add ons. As far as results, I cannot tell you anything because I don't do them exclusively.

Sorry if I wasn't much help!

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 10:47 AM  
Rivercat
VF Supporter

I used to do several of her free ZWOW workouts on YouTube and really enjoyed them. They're short, tough and effective and there's a good variety of moves to keep things interesting. I did see gains in my endurance and strength, especially in my upper body. I also have one of her videos but it's kind of boring by comparison and never do it.

After recovering from a running injury I subbed to her pay service but didn't find her beginner workouts very interesting or intense enough but the other workouts were too much for me at that time so I didn't renew after the first month. There's plenty available for free on her YT channel.

There are several threads here too with more info. Try a tag search for "zuzka", "zuzka light", etc. This website is also helpful for figuring out which workouts contain which equipment, etc. https://warriorz.us/

~~~Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon, Jan 2015~~~

"Work your own shovel" - John "The Penguin" Bingham

Last edited by Rivercat; 08-21-20 at 10:50 AM. Reason: forgot to add a thought
Rivercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-20, 06:41 AM  
desie

I have tried Zuzka and found that the workouts don't fit with my intermediate fitness level. The beginner workouts are too easy, and the intermediate workouts require too much strength and torque to execute the moves. I suppose this is a case of someone who has a lot of muscle mass not comprehending how a body with less muscle on it can move. I think she is lovely and inspiring to watch, but not follow along with. I even tried her mobility workouts, but found them too slow and not enough happening to validate the time spent. I suspect there's not enough real people interaction in her career.
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-20, 05:26 PM  
Scorpio6

DESIE that was a very good analysis. Thanks so much.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zuzka, zuzka light