Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-16-11, 09:57 PM  
juberann

Cathe's upcoming Low Impact series...........

Don't know too much about these upcoming workouts but I am on a search for fairly low impact programs. Are these all going to be for advanced exercisers or do you think an intermediate could do them, as well? I won't preorder or anything but might be interested when they are released separately Just can't get a feel for how advanced they are going to be from her website
Old 06-16-11, 10:31 PM  
Fitstick

Well it seems like forever since we have heard anything from Cathe other than what is on her site for the preorder. So at this point I don't think I could answer your question. It sure would be a bit more exciting if they posted some pictures and talked a bit about what has been filmed so far. Oh well.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-11, 10:43 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I'm interested in the yoga and barre--and I don't "do" Cathe. I would never preorder--but I always lurk when she puts out a new series and blogs about it. IDK why. Sort of disappointed there's been nothing.

Jackie
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-11, 12:55 AM  
juberann

On FaceBook, she stated that her joints are loving the new low impact workouts "and soon yours will,too" which lead me to believe everything was coming along as planned. She really doesn't answer any other specific questions about the new series which I find kinda strange but perhaps she just doesn't have anything definite to say yet???
Old 06-17-11, 01:10 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I would say that I'm an intermediate and I do Cathe's workouts a lot. I modify or stop early when I have to. I'm not sure I want the yoga workouts that she's doing, but I ordered the whole shebang. May not keep everything.
Old 06-17-11, 05:12 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Cathe posted this on facebook yesterday:

"OMG Total Body Trisets...now we're talkin'!"

Does that mean she filmed yesterday? It's anybody's guess since she has been so quiet during this presale. There was a thread on her site about the lack of pictures. SNM insisted they'd posted several, readers could only find one (maybe 2?). Cathe never chimed in.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-11, 05:46 AM  
bearcatfan

She's been dropping lots of hints lately on Facebook. I'm assuming she's rehearsing at this point. I'd think if she had filmed she would have said that, but who knows.
Old 06-17-11, 06:35 AM  
DRD0

It's Cathe, so I am sure it will be challenging. That said, I find any work-out can be modified to fit a different level. After all, it is a video, no one is making you do everything the instructor is doing. I just hope they are fun, and give a good work-out.
DRD0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-11, 07:22 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRD0 View Post
It's Cathe, so I am sure it will be challenging. I just hope they are fun, and give a good work-out.
My thoughts exactly.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-11, 07:46 AM  
counterclockwise

I am dying for more info on this system! I pre-ordered, but I really want to know what kind of moves this low impact intensity is going to come from.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti-bandwagon, cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe low impact series, cathe preorder, cathe presale, low impact