Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-12, 03:53 PM  
txfitmom

Gold's Gym Remix Kickboxing with a Pulse

I was at Walmart today and saw this new Gold's Gym set called Remix Kickboxing With a Pulse, so of course I had to pick it up. I don't know exactly when it came out, but it says 2012 on the back of the case. I cannot find any information about it online so not sure where else it is sold.

Anyway here is the overview of what it is to those that are interested (I will try it out later this afternoon to give a more complete review):

Gold's Gym Remix Kickboxing With a Pulse - a set with four 30 minute workouts on 2 DVDs along with 2 two pound ankle weights and 2 one pound weighted gloves. Unfortunately since it was sold as a set it was kind of pricey at $29.

The description on the DVD says the fun of dance with the intensity of kickboxing. So if you like kickboxing that has really great music and is more dancey this is a good fit.

The four 30 minute workouts are titled:
-Kickin Beats
-Powerful Punches
-Total Body Pulse
-Pump'd Cardio

I briefly previewed all the workouts and the music is good, really upbeat, motivating, fun club style music. There is a different instructor in each workout. I am not sure who the instructors are just by looking at them. It looks like you are constantly moving in these workouts kind of similar to dance but with punching and kicking moves. It looks like there is a lot of variety to the moves, so good for those that have exercise ADD (like me!).

Someone did post a short review of it on Youtube if you want to see what it looks like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tyteFBOixY
(it just shows the case, not the actual workout)

Off to try the workout!
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote