Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-08-20, 01:37 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

SF Ballet is always a special treat. The dancing is fabulous.

It looks like my next concert will be cancelled. We're not rehearsing this week and the Board of Directors will meet and decide. Most San Jose-area concerts are being cancelled. My Mill Valley dance weekend is still a go, but with extra warnings about handwashing and stay home if you sneeze or cough.

Check-in: Denise book, day 19.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-20, 06:13 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-20, 05:11 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

The first email I read this morning was from the SJSC music director and the Board president. They didn't wait until their scheduled Wednesday meeting. Concert cancelled, and no rehearsals until further notice.

I do not like time changes. Today was the pancakes fundraiser for children's church camp. 160 pancakes after not enough sleep. Will take a nap soon, and Denise might have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 03-08-20, 08:44 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I don't like the time change, either. Although, I do prefer it to be Daylight Savings Time. I don't like going from one to the other. Just keep it one way and don't mess with it.

Check-In: 2000 step walk w/Pahla B and 2000 step walk with Walk to the Beat fitness

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-08-20, 09:32 PM  
lynnf

barre 3. yin yoga class and a walk with DH.

waiting to see if my April conference is cancelled. We have to make contingency plans for teaching to go on-line.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-20, 10:30 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

So glad DD and I got to the ballet on opening night. All the other performances have been cancelled.
Old 03-09-20, 07:58 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

The people who are taking the floor samples are suppose to be there today. I am hoping there is no asbestos. Things will get started quicker.

First night for DH on CPAP went well. The next 2 have not gone well. He is a side sleeper. I will call the medical place to see if there are any pillows that have been helpful. I did find some online that have gotten good reviews, so we will see how it goes.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-09-20, 04:40 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Done with Denise! Did days 20 and 21 today. Really good program. I was able to do the advance pushups with good form (finally) - 1 shin on the ball, other leg in the air.

My dance weekend this month has been cancelled. I would have driven to that one. I decided to cancel my plane trip and dance weekend that is in Portland in April.

I suppose I should get a bunch of nonperishable food in case of quarantine. Who could have imagined a pandemic?
Old 03-09-20, 04:51 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Lean Body Circuits, Cardio, upper w/8's, lower w/8's

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-09-20, 07:08 PM  
lynnf

Nothing today. Had to get up early for a work commitment. DS is being sent home from school after this week. They told the kids not to come back after spring break for at least 2 weeks and his spring break trip was cancelled.

Cynthia, hope the dances aren't all cancelled. I'm not sure why everyone is stocking food since even in China they allowed people to go out for groceries and allowed grocery delivery. But I know people are doing it. Also why is everyone stocking water? The water will still come out of the taps.

Diana, yes, that CPAP is more complicated than it seems. Hope your DH can adjust. I used to never sleep on my back, but I do it a lot now. After being pregnant and not being able to lie on my back in the later stages I just craved lying on my back so bad that 21 years later I still revel in it. And that's when I started wanting to sleep on my back. So it's possible to change! I'm not sure you can make your DH go through pregnancy though!
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote