Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tracy Anderson - Continuity Program (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=167563)

mercedes 06-27-11 02:25 PM

Tracy Anderson - Continuity Program

I recently received Tracy's latest mass email pushing her Continuity Program.

I was amazed at the pics. of the woman featured. The Before/After shots were spectacular.

I went and tried to see if there were more featured Before/After shots and could not find any. Does anybody know if there are any such shots anywhere on the internet. My search came out empty.

I am most interested in the hipcentric schedule but would really like to see what results other people with my body type have achieved (heavy bottom/thighs). Any comments?

thanks
mercedes

edensmom 06-27-11 04:17 PM

I got that e-mail too. The transformation pics were amazing.
This was amazing too ( the following is an excerpt from my e-mail):
Additionally, while Continuity doesn’t have a daily meal plan like Metamorphosis, I would hope that you continue with the great eating habits that you learned during those 90 days, as well as being more aware of which foods can cause you to bloat or gain weight. I have a lot of recipes available on my website as well as in my book, and I thought I would give you an additional sample day (which is taken directly from my book) to do with Continuity. I chose this day because the recipes are great for summer and easy to prepare.
[]Breakfast
Tropical Fruit Salad
Lunch
Roasted Root Vegetables
Snack
Kiwi Basil Puree
Dinner
Grilled Tofu with Kale and Sugar Snap Peas

I could not eat so little...I could not eat just vegetables for lunch.

momofcha 06-27-11 04:39 PM

Edensmom - that was what I focused on too. The results are amazing, but I couldn't live on so little nutrition

eventmom 06-28-11 10:02 AM

mercedes - I just finished meta hips. I am definately pear shaped, or a bottom heavy hourglass maybe. I do not follow her nutrition plan, although I eat fairly well (I'm not a person who can eat whatever without gaining weight). I do her cardio about every other day (too much impact for daily) I'm down about 6-7 pounds, I've lost .5" (maybe a little more) on each thigh, about an inch on my low hips. This doesn't sound like alot but I'm wearing about a size smaller than when I started and DH (who normally says NOTHING about my workouts) keeps saying aren't these the results you've wanted (I've worked-out consistently for >20 years)? and commenting on how good I look (I'll be 50 in about 6 weeks). I tried to attach a picture but it won't let me, if you go to the meta checkin from last week I posted a couple.

bee 06-28-11 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eventmom (Post 1838635)
mercedes - I just finished meta hips. I am definately pear shaped, or a bottom heavy hourglass maybe. I do not follow her nutrition plan, although I eat fairly well (I'm not a person who can eat whatever without gaining weight). I do her cardio about every other day (too much impact for daily) I'm down about 6-7 pounds, I've lost .5" (maybe a little more) on each thigh, about an inch on my low hips. This doesn't sound like alot but I'm wearing about a size smaller than when I started and DH (who normally says NOTHING about my workouts) keeps saying aren't these the results you've wanted (I've worked-out consistently for >20 years)? and commenting on how good I look (I'll be 50 in about 6 weeks). I tried to attach a picture but it won't let me, if you go to the meta checkin from last week I posted a couple.

eventmom, that's great -- congrats!! I didn't go see your picture, but it sounds terrific! Did you follow the rotation as prescribed? I just cannot make myself do Tracy that much, sadly, but whenever I read a post like this, I think I should make myself! Are you going to do continuity?

eventmom 06-28-11 12:05 PM

pretty close - I did her cardio every other day and at first I used V-core 1x week but eventually TA core work was enough so I did meta and then on my rest did essentrics flex. for athletes. I'm going to do continuity but I'll be away for a month so probably not daily.

mercedes 06-28-11 12:27 PM

I looked at your pics. You look great! Congrats.

mmm...decisions, decisions.....

bee 06-28-11 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eventmom (Post 1838751)
pretty close - I did her cardio every other day and at first I used V-core 1x week but eventually TA core work was enough so I did meta and then on my rest did essentrics flex. for athletes. I'm going to do continuity but I'll be away for a month so probably not daily.

Thanks!

eventmom 06-28-11 12:35 PM

bee & mercedes - thanks! Honestly as happy as I am with my results I would not do a workout that I didn''t like, it just isn't worth it.

ssgilby 06-28-11 01:03 PM

See my blog (link in sig line) - between Meta and Flat Belly Diet, I made some positive changes. My final pics aren't up yet. I'll be posting them at my blog by the end of the week. No, I didn't have a HUGE transformation (err, I mean "metamorphosis"), but then again, I didn't have to make a HUGE number of changes. I'm still wanting to tweak things here and there, but I"m really happy with what I've accomplished and I fully credit TA and FBD. LOVE them both!