Walk Away the Pounds: 5-Day Fit WalkLeslie Sansone
Year Released: 2008
Categories: Walking Aerobics
Video Fitness reviews may not be copied, quoted, or posted elsewhere without the permission of the reviewer
This is a compilation of previously released (many around 2001) workouts. I have found that this dvd fits all my Leslie needs in one handy package. The workouts on this disc are:
1. Get Up & Get Started - a basic 1 mile walk
2. High Calorie Burn - a 2 mile walk (this one reminds me A LOT of the much-liked 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk, except there's no Mary Kay)
3. 30-Minute Walk - 2 mile walk (hideous set with tiled floor, columns and empty windows)
4. Walk & Kick - 30 minute walk that has easy kickboxing moves (looks like it was filmed in a stable), very easy to follow (no kickboxing experience needed).
5. Power Mile - quick and brisk and uses hand weights (makes a great warmup)
I believe all of these workouts have been reviewed individually, so I won't go into detail here. I have found that I rarely use #1, but workouts #2-5 offer a good variety in terms of moves, weights-or-no-weights, sets, etc.
Leslie Sansone is pretty much the same in every workout. Very chatty and laughs a lot.