iStretch Combination, Set 5Grace Lazenby
Year Released: 2006
- Audio Workout
Video Fitness reviews may not be copied, quoted, or posted elsewhere without the permission of the reviewer
iCombo 5 (57 minutes)
▪ Standing forward bend / Twist and extend one arm to the ceiling
▪ Sun salutation A x2
▪ Sun salutation B x2
▪ Warrior 1 / Warrior 2 / Side angle / Warrior 2 / Vinyasa
▪ Warrior 1 / Warrior 2 / Side angle / External rotation, wrapping hands around ankle / Side angle / Warrior 2 / Vinyasa
▪ Crescent pose / Vinyasa
▪ Crescent pose / Crescent pose with hands (or forearms) on the floor / Vinyasa
▪ Standing forward bend
▪ Plank: bend the knee towards chest and extend (2:00)
▪ Roll ups (1:30)
▪ Single leg stretch (1:30)
▪ Double knee stretch (1:00)
▪ Criss cross (1:00)
▪ Oblique lifts / Mermaid (3:30)
▪ Isolation (3:00)
▪ Bow pose
▪ Prone hamstring press / Prone pretzel (7:00)
▪ Seated pretzel: Press up / Press back with foot flexed / Press up and back (7:00)
▪ Double pigeon (2½ min.)
▪ Forward bend
▪ Yoga section starts gently (first 5 minutes). Overall, this is a straightforward, fairly easy section. The music in this segment has a strong beat; in a couple of songs, the lyrics almost drown Grace’s voice and can become distracting (during the warrior 1 / warrior 2 series).
▪ Core section consists of straightforward pilates series; upbeat music.
▪ Excellent floor work. Really gets into the section where the glutes and hamstrings meet!
▪ Stretch is a bit short – I like to add a reclining spinal twist (necessary after the floor work).