iSculpt Traditional Circuit, Set 4Grace Lazenby
Year Released: 2006
Categories: Total Body Workouts
- Audio Workout
Video Fitness reviews may not be copied, quoted, or posted elsewhere without the permission of the reviewer
iSculpt 4 (58 minutes)
Standing work (23:47) ♥♥
▪ 2nd position plié side-to-side / Spinal rolls (3:00)
▪ Small plié with feet parallel in relevé and ball between knees / Squeeze knees on ball (3:30)
▪ Quad stretch
▪ Small plié in relevé with legs together (1:00)
▪ Quad stretch
▪ Hip extension with knee bent / Hamstring curls (4:30)
▪ Single arm posterior delt lift / Lift, pull in, out and down
▪ Overhead press (in circle), then alt. bicep curls x 4 / Alt. back fly leaning forward
Core work (13:32) ♥♥
▪ Roll up with ball / Side-to-side oblique twist / Ball lifts (Repeat)
▪ Isolation with one leg extended up (2:00)
▪ One legged roll up / Teaser
Floor work (15:12) ♥♥♥
▪ Hip lifts (knee dancing) (2:00)
▪ Pelvic tucks with ball between knees / Squeeze knees on ball / With one leg extended up (5:00)
▪ Inner thigh lift with leg straight / with knee bent / push back / lift and push back / lift with leg straight (6:30)
Stretch (6:07) ♥♥♥
▪ Seated bound angle pose
▪ Single pigeon
▪ Cat curl
▪ The standing work includes lots of isometric work. All lower body up to 15:00 minutes.
▪ Alternative: 50-minute lower body and abs workout: Skip the last 9 minutes of the standing work.
▪ Upper body work: shoulders, biceps and triceps.
▪ Solid core work. Too many moves with one leg extended.
▪ Floor work really targets the inner thighs!
▪ Super relaxing stretch. Poses are held for a long time. Calm music.