iSculpt Traditional Circuit, Set 1Grace Lazenby
Year Released: 2005
Categories: Strength Training (Total Body)
- Audio Workout
Video Fitness reviews may not be copied, quoted, or posted elsewhere without the permission of the reviewer
iSculpt 1 (59 minutes)
Standing work (29:39) ♥♥
▪ Spinal rolls
▪ Squats / Squats side-to-side
▪ Pliť in 2nd position / Pliť with side lift
▪ Alt. front lunges
▪ Small leg abductions
▪ Standing leg extension
▪ Alt. front delt raise with 2nd position pliť, palms in then palms down / Lateral delt raise with 2nd position pliť / Alt. front and side delt raise with 2nd position pliť (4:00)
▪ Single arm rear delt raise leaning forward / Lift, pull in, out and down (3:00)
▪ Upper body stretch
▪ Chest press / small circles (2:30)
Core work (10:00) ♥♥
▪ Ball lifts (2:00)
▪ Walks: Alt. leg extend to floor and lift up 90 degrees (2:00)
▪ Criss cross (2:00)
▪ Ball lifts / Walks (1:30)
▪ Isolation (2:30)
Floor work (13:46) ♥♥♥
▪ Pelvic tucks with variations (4:30)
▪ Hip extension on all four with knee bent / small presses / pull down (6:30)
▪ Frog lift (1:00)
Stretch (5:14) ♥♥♥
▪ Child pose
▪ Single pigeon
▪ Seated forward bend, shifting hips side-to-side
▪ The standing work is all lower body up to 16:05 minutes.
▪ Thorough shoulder work and a little bit of chest work.
▪ The core work and floor work are on the same track.
▪ Core work is straightforward and well balanced.
▪ Floor work focuses on glutes.
▪ Slow, relaxing stretch with long single pigeon pose