iSculpt Ballet, Set 10Grace Lazenby
Year Released: 2006
- Audio Workout
Video Fitness reviews may not be copied, quoted, or posted elsewhere without the permission of the reviewer
iBallet 10 (50 minutes) ♥♥♥
Barre work (20:02)
▪ Plié 2nd position
▪ Isolation through ribs (side-to-side)
▪ Plié 2nd position with side stretch
▪ Plié 1st position in relevé / with arabesque / small plié / hold plié down and move hips side-to-side
▪ High lunge stretch
▪ Front kick (grand battement) with 3 steps
▪ Side kick (grand battement), lunge back and lift knee
▪ Alternate front kicks (grand battements)
▪ Point flex and kick x2 (Passé, développé side, flex foot and pulse down in 1st position), sweeps (petit battement front, side, back, side) x2
▪ In 2nd position plié: Isolation through ribs (side-to-side) / Ribs side-forward-side-back/ Side stretch
Core work (10:35)
▪ Kick lift pulse: Kick leg up, pulse shoulders up and lower / Roll ups with one leg extended at 45º / Isolation with one leg extended at 45º
▪ Rollover and teaser
▪ Reverse plank
▪ Bridge: Extend one leg up towards ceiling and press up
Floor work (14:50)
▪ Seated arabesque (small presses) / Bend and extend leg, pushing through heel (stomp)
▪ Seated attitude / Hamstring press (leg adduction) / Lift leg, adduct, back and down
▪ Seated spiral twist or double pigeon
▪ Pelvic tucks with legs together and feet flat / feet flexed / feet in 1st position (knees open) and toes up / feet apart and flexed
▪ Seated side stretch with legs in V position
▪ Seated forward bend with legs in V position
▪ Seated forward bend with legs together
▪ A great, challenging workout – Grace seems to be in fine form in this one!
▪ The standing work is very dynamic and includes a lot of variety.
▪ Core work is challenging but not tedious since the moves are put together in little combos.
▪ The floor work is tough (10 minutes of seated arabesque/attitude followed by 4½ minutes of pelvic tuck variations)!