iSculpt 5 (60 minutes)
Standing work (21:13) ♥♥♥ (love the standing lower body work, hate the upper body work)
▪ 2nd position plié with tempo variations
▪ Small 2nd position plié
▪ Quad stretch
▪ Small plié with feet parallel in relevé / Tap knees together / Tuck and release / Tap knees together / Tuck and release
▪ Lunge stretch
▪ Small plié with feet parallel in relevé and ball between knees/ Squeeze knees on ball
▪ Quad stretch
▪ Hip extensions (arabesque) with foot flexed
▪ Chair pose with chest press / Deltoid lift
▪ Warrior lunge with row
Core work (14:23) ♥♥
▪ Knee pull in on stability ball / Ball lifts (Repeat)
▪ Scissors with ball / Roll up with weights (Repeat)
▪ Oblique twist with ball / Roll up with ball (Repeat)
▪ Isolation (4:00)
Floor work (18:34) ♥♥♥
▪ Isolation at the wall (2:30)
▪ Pelvic tucks at the wall with feet in first position relevé and ball between knees / Squeeze knees on the ball / Isometric hold
▪ Pelvic tucks at the wall with feet in first position, heels down and toes up, ball between knees / Squeeze knees on ball
▪ Pelvic tucks at the wall with one heel on wall and other leg extended up / with feet crossed
▪ Squeeze ball with feet on wall in parallel position relevé
Stretch (5:10) ♥♥
▪ Seated V stretch: Side stretch, Lean forward
▪ Seated forward bend with one leg bent
▪ The standing work includes lots of Lotte Berk pliés. All lower body up to 15:00 minutes.
▪ Alternative♥♥♥: 50-minute lower body and abs workout: Skip the last 6 minutes of the standing work and the last 4 minutes of the core work (isolation).
▪ The upper body work mixes yoga and weights; it feels awkward to me.
▪ Good core work, performed circuit-style. The isolation is overkill especially since the floor work begins with more isolation.
▪ Super long, though pelvic tucks series (16 minutes!!)
Fuzzie (copied from everything iBallet thread)