iSculpt 3 (60 minutes)
Standing work (23:44) ♥♥♥
▪ Spinal rolls / 2nd position plié / Spinal rolls
▪ Small plié 1st position in relevé / pelvic tucks / plié (1:30)
▪ Quad stretch
▪ Small plié 1st position in relevé with ball between knees / press knees on ball (2:00)
▪ Small plié 1st position in relevé / small plié with pelvic tucks (1:00)
▪ Small plié 1st position in relevé with ball between knees / press knees on ball (1:00)
▪ Quad stretch
▪ Foldover hip extension / Standing pigeon stretch
▪ Row and triceps extension / Triceps pushups x 12
▪ Triceps dips / Triceps stretch
▪ Triceps extensions / Small presses
Core work (13:36) ♥
▪ Rolls ups with weights / Ball lifts (Repeat) (6:30)
▪ Double crunch (3:00)
▪ Oblique lifts (4:00)
Floor work (19:21) ♥♥♥
▪ Straight back lower abdominal lifts (3:30)
▪ Pelvic tucks at the wall with ball between knees and up on toes / Press knees on the ball / Small tuck presses
▪ Pelvic tucks with feet on floor and feet in 1st position / Lift to one side
▪ Pelvic tucks at the wall with ball between knees and up on toes / Double time / Press knees on the ball x 100
▪ Inner thigh lift with body bar
▪ Hip rotation with kick: Externally rotate hip with knee bent, extend leg and bend, lower knee to floor (3:30)
Stretch (3:39) ♥♥♥
▪ Seated V stretch: Leaning forward / Side stretch
▪ Seated forward bend
▪ The standing work includes lots of Lotte Berk plies. All lower body up to 15:00 minutes.
▪ Alternative ♥♥♥: 40-minute lower body and abs workout: Skip the last minutes of the standing work and skip the core segment.
▪ The upper body work is mostly triceps (solid 9 minutes).
▪ Core work is ok but pretty repetitive.
▪ Floor work includes LOTS of glutes lifts (about 8 minutes) and inner thigh work.
Fuzzie (copied from everything iBallet thread)